Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2019

blue ceiling and painted pumpkins

Life on Newark-Granville Road- the topic/update I've been walking around with in my head- the blue ceiling, the construction update. I'm so tickled to have a blue ceiling! I've always wanted a screened in porch and southern porches with blue ceilings make me happy- I now have one.  Construction is moving right along- 1st panel with a screen was put in on Friday!  It has been a fascinating process/journey to see how it all unfolds, builds.  There is still much to do before truly done-beyond the builders but exciting progress and that ceiling makes me smile every time I see it.

Another little thing in my life on Newark-Granville Road,  I love painted pumpkins. I am holding onto all things fall.  Last week's snow while there were leaves on the tree did not please me. Regular readers will know I don't do much December activities until we celebrate Thanksgiving. I LOVE THANKSGIVING!  Here is my view tonight. I won't have it much longer as we're well into November.  Thanks Cedar and Thread for the access to the talent creating these pumpkins!  The orange pumpkin in the back says- Thankful and yes I am.  Have a good week and thanks to all that engage and help and make it happen in my LONGR!

No comments: