Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Cabi and Dresden Commercial Break

Thank you for supporting this!!! Dresden party still open!! Cabi closed but if let me know if you have interest or contact Roanne directly!! (sunday 10-6 update)


 I hosted a Cabi party last night- what is Cabi- Carol Anderson by Invitation- clothing sold in homes- hence the invitation part.  I've been buying Cabi since I arrived in Granville in early 2000s....took a break, then loved the opportunity when hosted by Vicki Sugar and our Cabi consultant was her dear friend Kay, who came from Indy.  Kay retires and Roanne picks up to support our shopping!  These types of sales rely on people opening up their homes.  I like to support these women and I like the clothing.  My house was far from clean last night but I tied up, opened some wine (sent sister in law for Prosecco), and said- let's shop and connect! It was lovely.  If I didn't invite you I'm sorry! Thanks to those who did rally to join! September has been a whirlwind of work with some great travel- Sally/DePauw post later!! I've started a list in my organizer/planner of people who love Cabi- new names!  Side bar- communication- again- how to keep up with text, emails, messanger/social medias...I admit to not doing a great job.  How did I do it when tracking high school kid schedules?


AND BONUS- Beth Ann- dear Dresden rep- has added to our fun. She did it at her Cabi show and it worked, so we tried it last night! Dresden and Company- hooray for the relaunch/reinvent of Longenberger and keeping this special Ohio heritage and work going.  There are many special pieces, great gifts, and delicious food items! Take a look....

Here are the shows- Cabi closes on Friday, maybe Saturday, if you miss it Roanne can still help you, and let me know I can help you too.  It was so fun to Facetime with one pal who missed the show.

Life on Newark-Granville road- kicking off fall by decorating the house and myself! Thank you for sharing the fun and support!

https://www.cabionline.com/collection/clothes/


















Ann modeling my coat- woo hoo!

No comments: