Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello September

I do love summer and I will enjoy the labor day weekend which allows me to say farewell to pool time, summer clothes and shoes that I do prefer (yes I will continue to wear white pants and some other summer type things- but the white flower flip flops and pink and green summer tops will go to storage.

I loved buying mums today- the colors available are amazing! I was thinking about what color I should get with the new paint colors at the house and sure enough- Village Flower Basket had the perfect thing- a pinky-red-orange that brings out the brick in the house.

We're also hosting my parents- when nana and pap visit- a good time is always enjoyed by all! We love sharing the beauty of Granville, any time of the year- but it is pretty amazing right now.