Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May Data

Do you ever contemplate what you would do if you had more time?  Or maybe better presented....some day I will.....I think it is human nature.  Today's thought- I'd like to look at this blog's data.  Sure Blogger gives me some....like a map showing where people are when they access the blog!  I wonder if India will go away when Andrew and Kay leave?

I realize I have not blogged, nothing beyond Derby.   The simple answer to why not? It is May. I love that I was able to take a break from May and go on vacation. A real vacation- I rested, didn't read email and enjoyed being in a beautiful place with beautiful people.  Turning 50 gave dear Denison sorority sisters and I the inspiration to rally and travel....like we did 10 years ago..when we turned 40!    Last week I traveled for work and Susan and just left May in Granville behind. And now I'm back....

Last year I only posted once in May and then again mid June....and in 2016 it was pretty sparse- an interesting pattern...I'd like to know more and and wanting to know more shoots off more questions.  But not this May morning- there are many emails to find- I hope I'm not missing any, evites, grad parties, WORK, committee work, wrap-ups....and transition stuff....as much as I'm not ready for summer and the kids I am ready for their bickering in the morning to come to an end. It is May and I won't wish away the special moments like last night's Choir Concert (WOW the talent!! SOMEONE PLEASE invite me next year..Peter is moving to Drama) but I'm looking forward to CAMP deliveries....and then there were two and then one...and then...just Joe and Susan!

Back to May- May brings wild weather- it use to be June...that storm- crazy. Thank you Mother nature for sparing our trees this time. We've lost many and years ago had a tree through the green house. I am thinking of those with big damage and those with some- it is all an inconvenience and effort- take care.  Amanda and Brian- drive through our yard as often and needed!  May brings commencement/graduations- exciting times for special people and we're excited to share!  Our nephew Will- direct contact- Godson who has grown up before our eyes....so pleased to share a bit of his day and share the day with his parents and family.

I need to run- its is May.. And my musings are just that May thoughts in my life on Newark-Granville Road.

No comments: