Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Figure Eighting with my new Work Space

Yes, in my life on Newark-Granville Road figure-eighting is a verb! What does this mean? First, the location of my new office is Burton Music.  I've been telling anyone that wants to know I was a music minor at Denison. I spent a lot of time in Burton Music!  Frequent readers know I believe life's movement is in the figure-eight shape.  We come and go from places and people and here is an example. I returned to Burton Music about thirteen years ago when Peter started Suzuki - always enjoying the opportunity to return to such a special space.   Hard to believe I have not posted a picture on the blog of Peter with his violin, no time like the present:  

Robin Brown- Peter's first teacher - office 3rd floor Burton Music.

Now I've returned to Burton Music, office 107. The Institutional Development Division is in Monomoy, Monomoy Annex, and Burton Music.  I'm thrilled to be here and hope you will stop by to say hello:

I still have to unpack, figure out additional furniture. I'm excited to introduce my books and Denison things as well as art for the walls!  I will try to recycle and use less paper. I'm only going to keep one file cabinet drawer for paper files.  The desks don't have space for pens, although I secured drawers today! 



I thought I'd share some campus pics, these are from my walk up the hill and


Lucky me to be working in a happy place. A place that makes a difference and supports the lifelong learning I'm engaged in on Newark-Granville Road!


No comments: