Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Denison Day of Giving- Play Ball!

UPDATE- THANK YOU- a big success for Denison, all donors, and those that helped spread the word made it so!! 


Denison Day of Giving March 30 (ish)  Click this link and make a gift- THANK YOU! You will help me achieve the overall goal of 2393 donors to unlock a match of $2393 dollars!  This is the number of students currently enrolled at Denison FYI!

Also, use the link to check out all the buckets and ways to support Denison! Let me know your thoughts on this page, and the approach- let's talk! Day of Giving was a big conversation in one of my grad school classes. I'm grateful for each gift and your help in spreading the word. I'm having fun with the page, outreach to groups, and reflections. Denison means so much to my past, present and future! If you are reading this and Denison brought us together-know I'm grateful.




Baseball! Joe is reaching out to his squad- fantasy baseball crew that has been together for ages. I love this group and love that Denison connects most of them!  And 3-30 is also OPENING DAY!

Peter- has a big birthday coming up- wow! Denison led him to Wabash where he is so happy. Here are pictures from a party we had way back when at Denison!  All that is good in my life connects back to Denison- husband, siblings, life on Newark-Granivlle Road, this community, and my work. I'm so fortunate, easy to make this Day of Giving ask!

No comments: