Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2023

How do you Dash? Denison Dash- Join Us!

Denison Dash Sign Up   Join us in this final week of the Denison Dash! How did I dash- I walked with a golf club, and friends at one of my favorite places- the Denison Golf Course!

Yes, when you walk you get in a 5K!  I also walked Friday night with Joe at MCC- another favorite place! It was a good weekend.

You can walk, swim, skate, roll- do you and let us know on the Dash Community Page and do good for Denison! Denison is special and only happens because of philanthropy- this fun philanthropic event makes a difference. Thank you for joining the fun and all those that have posted and inspired me, Michelle F '90 P'27! Life on Newark-Granville Road keeps on moving!





Okay- so this was cool- I hit a 7 iron as my fourth shot on number 8 and it went in- PAR!
Yes it was a rainy walk the 2nd part of our 9!
Thank you Love-Fullers we so enjoy swinging the clubs with you!



No comments: