Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2022

Denison Days: Magazine, Celebrations and Family

Yes, I'm the alum that loves to receive her Denison Magazine.  I often can't wait and open it immediately and do a quick scan.  Then I find time to savor it- my favorite spot- the screened-in-porch! Then it sits out on the coffee table, then it goes on trips or to the pool. This issue arrived online first and so I brought my laptop to the porch! And now I wait for the paper copy to arrive..soon!  Want to take a look, here you go:

 https://denison.edu/magazine  Favorite article:  https://denison.edu/magazine/summer-2022/146201 The Power of And at Denison- read my blog, know me- this is no surprise!


It has been the month of celebrations, orientations, welcomes, and retreats.  August really is about starting back up, although many of us feel we really start up in July.  There really is nothing like having the students back and more faculty and staff on campus and the opportunity to meet new families- ahhh! Or connect with old friends moving their students in, I really have the best job! Follow me on social media and Denison to see more pics and posts!  It is always fun to visit a new place and for me it was Jeffery Mansion in Bexley- well done Bexley- private/public partnership and the East Market-https://eastmarketcolumbus.com/  Thank you IA Retreat! We truly are a family, a family that likes their GO BIG RED red!  Life on Newark-Granville Road is filled with so many special Denison Days!


IA team photo- missing at least one dear one...GO BIG RED




No comments: