Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Checking-in, Missing Emails

 Friends- a public thank you to Kelly Baldwin and Amanda Love.  Two friends who checked in and helped me respond to invitations I missed.  I would have been disappointed to miss the opportunities and not pleased to not have engaged with the invitee! One was mail, one email, but there have been times I'm sitting at my desk and miss an online meeting.  And again I remember fondly the person who sent a text, called, or popped in to say- you coming? What I also appreciate they recognize- it is not like you to be late or not reply.  Thank you for helping me juggle the mad amounts of communications, and thank you for being the friend and colleague that checks in- it matters.

And speaking of checking-in- our Denison Newark-Granville Road daughter, Charlotte, is doing quite well in Boston! What fun to see her this week!!

Charlotte attend Dension Event in Boston



No comments: