Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Denison Day of Giving 2024

THANK YOU!- Goals Acheived, amazing support- so grateful to each of donor- my page has community Denisonians, FLC, past parents and colleagues- so touched!!  Reading all the posts and seeing the support is inspiring, thank you! 4-4-24 update


Denison makes life on Newark-Granville Road what it is and it is really good!  Not just because it provided formative educations for Joe and me. It is because of the work environment it provides and the impact on our community. What would life be like in Granville without Denison?  Denison also has connected us with fantastic people and our relationships are centered around this beautiful, impactful place! That is why today, I ask you to consider joining us with a philanthropic gift!

Today is our Day of Giving! A fun way to promote philanthropic support of the college "we love so well". Alma Mater language! 

Here is my page and link to give:  https://giving.denison.edu/s/SusanStonerLeithauser

I hope you'll take time to explore the whole day of giving page and posts- students are sharing testimonials, there are matches, and many ways to support the many places that made Denison Denison!

https://giving.denison.edu/

Take a look at the video I captured on Newark-Granville Road it is on social media- Facebook and Insta- let me know if you can't access it!

Thank you for reading, thinking about a gift, and engaging with Denison! To be Continued!




 A picture is worth a thousand words! This bookcase, in my office in Doane (temp spot, moving to North Campus soon) showcases all that is good with Denison and why a gift on our Day of Giving (or any day) is worthwhile! Highlights:

Heed Your Call- classmate David Howitt- so much great advice in this book and much of it I have used! My call to philanthropy was supported at Denison and continued beyond graduation and led to a career!  Atomic Habits- James Clear- alum and one who walks his talk with philanthropy and guidance, an honor to know you James (and Kristy!), Bit Flip by Mike Trigg- loved the book and value all you do for Family Philanthropy Mike!  Vail Series- many people didn't know I was an usher for the series when I was a student, Joe and I so value attending these FREE concerts- for years and years- to the point above- what would Granville be without Denison! There is so much more to say- take a look and ask me about what you see- I'd love to share the story of why it is here, with me in my life on NG Road. It is thanks to Denison! And Denison is here because of financial gifts and support: https://giving.denison.edu/s/SusanStonerLeithauser



In honor of the opening day and day of giving- a fun pic from the past..Peter's birthday party at a Denison baseball game! GO BIG RED!




THANK YOU for supporting Denison- it is a special place! Thanks for playing along with my Day of Giving posts. I have mixed feelings about "days of giving", as usual, I see both sides and have my own feeling as a donor.  That said- so many new donors, young donors, and a visual way to recognize long-time wonderful donors- the energy and impact was great AND APPRECIATED!

No comments: