Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I WAS TAGGED- I'M NOT GREAT AT THIS BLOGGING THING BUT TRYING TO GET BETTER. I'M ENJOYING MEETING NEW CREATIVE PEOPLE OUT HERE- OR BETER SAID GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE BETTER. I ADMIRE THE MANY POSTS AND VIEWS, THIS GAME OF TAG IS ONE MORE WAY TO CONNECT SO OF COURSE I LIKE IT......

Tag! You're It


That's right.. in a blog-tag off! I hope others will play along and enjoy a good old fashioned game of Tag.

The Rules:

*Post these rules
*You must post 11 random things about yourself
*Answer the questions set for you in their post
*Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer- I made it 8 I like the number 8
*Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
*No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 8 people!  I'm trying to do 8...like the number and I don't follow 8 blogs...yet!!

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. TYPING IN ALL CAPS BOTHER ME
2. I drove a fork lift at one time, I've shared this enough in my life it may not be random anymore
3. I like my cookies crisp and I pick out the crisp french fries
4. I always wanted to be a mother, I loved to baby sit as a teen
5. I look better in dresses
6. I prefer gold to silver
7. I love Lilly of the Valley
8. I wish I had dark hair and blue eyes- not really but I like that look
9. My travel bug is waking up again
10. I have fond memories of peanut butter with fluff, pickles, bacon (not all on one sandwhich)
11. I prefer roast beef on a kaiser roll

11 random factoids about ELLIE:

1. I'm obsessed with Sour Patch Kids, especially the red ones.
2. I only look through magazines that have a crisp cover. It makes me cringe reading a wrinkled one.
3. I offically have the travel bug, especially after traveling to 8 countries in the past 7 months with Zach.
4. I love airports and could sit in them for hours watching people. Ironically, I met my boyfriend on a plane.
5. Flowers are over-rated unless they're out of the blue.
6. I secretly wish I was a professional sand volleyball player, or a newscaster on E! or the Travel Channel.
7. I love anything to do with horoscopes.
8. I started playing basketball when I was 8 years old and played through my sophomore year of college.
9. I want to be the event lead and coordinate the Oscars, Emmys and Espy Award Ceremonies including the after-parties.
10. I want to be on The Today Show (with good/happy news of course)
11. I am not a picky eater and will try anything once.
11a. I LOVE spicy foods/hot sauce.

11 Questions from Ellie:

1.what’s your biggest pet peeve? people not saying hello
2.who’s your favorite author?  Hmmm- lately I really like Ann Patchett
3.where’s the next vacation/trip you’re taking? Charleston- Spring Break baby!!
4.who will win the super bowl – 2013- go Ravens!
5.what’s your dessert of choice? something with crunchy meringue
6.if you could have a superhero power, what would it be? if you could have one: super endurance
7.what’s the best thing about blogging: an outlet, opporutnity to share and extrover- gets my mind going
8.would you rather drive in rain or snow? snow
9.what kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sequoia so I can fit each child and a friend/cousin
10.how do you spend your free time? free time? lately in bed watcing Downton Abbey on my macbook
11.if you could meet a celebrity, who & why? Tom Hanks- I've always liked him and he does amazing work

11 questions for the lucky ones I tagged:

1. What is your dream car: convertible bmw or BMW station wagon- actually both not or
2. Dress/Skirts or pants/shorts and why: dress- I've never grown up and probably because my mother said so
3. Favorite movie: Rear Window
4. Favorite Columbus restaurant: The Flat Iron
5. Math or English: English
6. If you could live in one country, where would it be and why?  Scotland- It spoke to me
7. Spicy or Sweet: sweet
8. Would you rather go back in the past to make something better or live in the future? Past
9. How do you like your coffee: black
10. Homebody or social butterfly: social butterfly
11. what invention do you wish was your idea:  standup mixers

8 questions for my tagged folks:

1. Hometown: Granville, OH
2. Where were you born: Virginia
3. How many pillows do you sleep with: 2 3 if you count the bolster
4. Can you wear flip flops- no- not real ones with the thing between the toes
5. favorite appetizer: cheese and crackers6. plaid or polka dot: plait
6 what do you want to be when you grow up: something to do with travel
7, first dog/pet: boaz-bassett hound
8. a sound that makes you smile: quacking ducks- many of them together

Now time to tag 8 others... 

No comments: