Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Exciting News in Granville...just down the street....UPDATED!


Life on Newark-Granville Road loves to receive and send a letter. I know I know you can't always read my hand writing- on my epitaph you could say...she wrote letters...and I would be pleased.   I want to reflect more on what I mean by this and I want to talk about this.  Right now, I do want to share the great news, a new store is opening and Granville and I want it to be supported and loved by all of our visitors and those in Licking County.  Help me welcome
Just Write  https://www.justwriteohio.com/

This new store will have darling cards, beautiful invitations and lets find out what else by visiting! They open on Monday, April 9th! I just did an on-line order to get the party started in my life on Newark-Granville Road.  This store is in partnership with the Robbins Hunter Museum- kudos to all involved.  The store will be where the James Store was, near Alfie's- yum and the Granville Library (heart.)

**Update:  I'm already impressed with store owner and manager's approach to customer service.  I've been wooed!  I was the first customer as I purchased cards on-line.  FYI- darling affordable cards and easy web ap.  As a reward for being the first, I received home delivery with bonus items in my gift bag!!! Woo hoo to me.  ALSO on this blog, they posted a comment and invited people to stop and introduce themselves if you see them working in the store before they open.  I encourage you to reach out and get to know my new friends in my life on NG Road!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan Thank you for spreading the news about our store! Can't wait to meet everyone and welcome them into our store. We are all about inspiring everyone with FUN ways to bring back the Art of Correspondence. Before April 9th, if you see us working in the store, don't hesitate to come on in and introduce yourself. We want to meet you and hear about your favorite stationery brands and your favorite memories of letters you have kept over the years See you soon!!!