Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2018

Local Looks and commentary.....Mid August 2018


 Off the beaten path- not on NG Road.  Busy and wonerful. Location. Location. Location and word of mouth! Have you been?  I had not and now I have been!  https://www.facebook.com/coffeeshackroasters/   I heard so many great things and finally was able to check out Coffee Shack in Heath! Make your plans to go now and lets talk!





Had a great day shopping in downtown Granville this week! Found a great GO BIG RED dress at Green Velvet and a classic, fun LBD!!  I've looked at this jewelry line in the photo many times at Kusmaul Gallery....can I wear these even though I don't have a teething baby?  What if I'm dreaming about having that baby? What about if I see babies out and just want to hold, cuddle and love on them?  Who has a senior in the house in her life in NG Road? ME! Maybe this is causing the baby cravings?  I'm all for progression, our children's growth, but..I am pausing to interpret thoughts in my head these days!! Back to the jewelry- http://www.kussmaulgallery.com/artists/  Make sure you visit the gallery go on a journey with James Young's art.  Back to the babies- I think I need to volunteer in the nursery at church.


Time to learn more about development on NG Road- take a look.  I believe these will be high quality homes and I'm all for more feet on the street in the right way.  I'm going to try to attend this meeting! Today I took advantage of office hours with our village manager- at the Farmers Market! How cool is that! I asked him about this project and traffic on NG Road. We had a great talk.  Medical facility, park, sidewalks- hmmmmI think I better get to the meeting and get the scoop!  Medical buildings mean tax dollars for our school- commercial, not residential!!!

Speaking of the Farmers Market- 8-11-18- full bounty- amazing, gorgeous, delicious and great community time.  August really is when Granville blooms, buzzes and delivers great joy to my life on NG Road!

No comments: