Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Thank you Riders and Volunteers!

http://pelotonia.org  Here is the link- don't know much about this incredible program dedicated to End Cancer- check it out.  Better yet, go downtown Granville and watch the riders, feel the energy.  It is amazing.  I'm only a grateful observer.  I'm sorry to miss town time today- I need to be a Mom and pick up Clare. She's been off of NG Road for 8 weeks!  College warm up- that is what this camp counselor stint is feeling like to me!

I do need to learn more about the Sunday take off from Denison....Pelatonia riders have many routes and we love those that lead to and through Granville!  Donors have many ways to engage- cyber riders, volunteers raise money and give their time and then those that don spandex, prepare and train and take the roads- wow!

As much as I wish I could support 100 riders/fundraisers our family chose three this year. We're thinking of everyone today and all weekend in our life on Newark-Granville Road!

No comments: