Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Emailed me lately- did I respond?

Technical difficulties.  I hope those I send emails to will follow the same advice I share with students about networking- if you don't receive a response, try again!

Real life technology fun in life on Newark-Granville Road.  When I was sending emails from the email system of my mac it was being sent from Sally's gmail account.  I thought this was fixed some time ago, some how some way this issue returned.  It looks like December emails were the ones with the issue.  This aligns with my being home recovering from surgery- hmmmm.

So if you sent me an email and I did not reply- please call me or try again.  I'm not going to put my email or phone number out here but I know you are creative people, if you want to find me you will!
Frustrating, disappointing- the issue and my response. It all ties to the frustrations that accompany issues related to my surgery.  This go around has been better,  but still has hard days connected to my immobility.

This year I'm trying to be better, more mindful.  We all have a word to help us, this morning Sally was a great partner.  As I ranted and shared my situation, she said- yes I get it and please remember- X- my word.  It calmed me down.    Communication is key to me in life on Newark-Granville Road.  It always has been.  Communication is the key to all success- marriage, family, work, government shut downs.  I'll stop here- contemplating, thinking about root causes and how I and we can better in 2019, via email, in person, phone and text.    Thanks for communicating with me!

No comments: