Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

News to Share about me @THE WORKS!

You all know I pride myself on communication so I wanted you to hear this news from me.....

I was offered an interim job at a place my family and I already love, know and work for in a volunteer capacity
THE WORKS,  www.attheworks.org/

I'll start May 10 and in the role  of interim Director of Development through October- we'll assess the situation at that time when they commence the search for the Director of Development.

I'm excited, scared and thrilled for the opportunity to learn and help build on a special place in our community.   You all support my family, this organization and me so much!  Before I get too excited about THE WORKS- I need to  focus on the GRANVILLE LIBRARY levy, a Derby party (I  hope you're coming) and coordinating childcare!

Warmly with appreciation for your support,
Susan

No comments: