Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Join me

Taking the opportunity to encourage you to find yoga…..My life is better when I have time on the mat, time to center, breath, stretch, strengthen, focus, be in….this morning was just what I needed and so often I find that to be the case. Join me on Mon-Wed mornings - often- not next week.

https://breatheyogagranville.frontdeskhq.com/schedule#/list?dt=2015-09-30&lt=staff

Give back, engage, support an incredible community resource and have fun- The Works: HATSOFF! committee- learn more on Thursday, Oct 8th!  RSVP to Becky at 740 349 9277- 6 pm dinner meeting. Join the acquisitions committee-we'll have a great time! Other great opportunties too.  Let me know if you have questions.

So grateful for the support, prayers for my family, hometown community and me- thank you.  I feel it and yoga helps too.  My life on Newark-Granville Road benefits from you being part of it.


No comments: