Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Joe, Love Susan

Since I posted about the need to JIT facebook post, I thought I should share the real 2018 birthday picture....
Life on Newark-Granville Road kept the 50th birthday celebration simple. Dinner was steak au poivre with smashed potatoes, Brussels spouts, lucky cat bread and angel food cake for dessert with Whit's custard.  We ate early- before Sally's lacrosse practice and had cake after.   Joe enjoyed a trip to Los Vegas with friends- an often annual event.  He opened some simple gifts and cards and he appreciated the text, calls and messages.

Oh how I love this wonderful man, husband, father, friend, lover, partner, roommate...I could go on and on but won't.  Life on Newark-Granville Road loved celebrating this special man on his special birthday.


Anniversary love- earlier in the week we celebrated 19 years of marriage- woo hoo! Again lucky me! Look at these beautiful flowers he sends every year- lucky me!  I carried open white roses down the aisle at the Mercersburg Academy Chapel and every year I receive a bouquet of the same flowers.  I love and appreciate you Joe.  Life on Newark-Granville Road loves the love we celebrate in February.

No comments: