Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2018

Perfect Station for Granville or From Granville

Quick post today- don't forget to tune into WDUB- http://www.doobieradio.com  Lucky for me Joe drove my car and when I turned it on today- the doobie was playing. And it was just the music I wanted to hear and interesting music Joe and I were just discussing- The Replacements. When I left work a whole different sound- one that Clare loads for pump up music- that made me smile.  Granville, Oh- 91.1 share the music from my life on Newark-Granville Road!

Denison alumni, parents- those far away- you too can tune in- follow the link and click- listen!  I'm doing that right now as I type this post.  Check out the schedule- I'm happy to see one of our era's legacies hosting the airwaves!!   This reminds me I need to tune into a friend's show at another great small liberal arts school!

And if you want to see the music, or where the music is played-visit Slayter Union, 1st floor- the WDUB studio is there and you can see where the magic happens/ or behind the curtin and get a meal or coffee!

Life on Newark-Granville Road- better with music.  Best when music and Denison are united.

No comments: