Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Good Day in my Life on Newark-Granville Road for all the Senses.

It was a good day.    Days like this deserve blog posts and for the goodness to be shared!

Granville is Open!  My morning started with a Granville Chamber of Commerce meeting- we are working to spread the word and support Granville business. So happy to see retail coming back to life. Please wear your mask and shop local!!  Details here:  https://www.granvilleoh.com  Take out continues too, the Famer's Market and so much even beyond Granville into Licking County!

Work included exploring Arts@Denison, listening to fabulous music.  Did you receive the email with the updates and links to art at Denison?  If you did not sign up Here, you'll be glad you did!  

Speaking of the arts and GREAT music from Denisonians! A new album from Denison Bluegrass, learn more on the Facebook page and sign along like I did! A treat for the sense of sound! https://www.facebook.com/DUBluegrass/  It is a tribute to Hank Williams and was quite the effort to produce during a pandemic! Congratulations to all involved and thank you.

Special delivery- my new Mission 34 Candles! I lit the candle tonight to help shine a light on mental health awareness, education, in honor and memory of Sean Bonner and his family and all those who support and struggle.  #endthestigma and take care of yourself please!  https://www.facebook.com/Mission-34-2918953168177533/  And the aroma...beautiful for my sense of smell!


Exercise is so important and I was happy to take my mother's day gift for a spin!! Thank you Amanda for joining me and providing a great way to catch-up!


The day ended with a drive in the convertible, feeling the breeze in my hair. I had an errand to run at Buckeye Lake so all three kids joined me. We found Weldons ice cream to delight the sense of taste and saw the new dam.  The picture below is the three heading out to see what they could see- saying they have not really been to Buckeye Lake much...Clare has one story!  This is a sight that makes me smile.  I know my Dad is smiling too- bluegrass and country drives!

Life on Newark-Granville road is calling it a day, a very good day.  Thanks for sharing...and don't forget to sign up for arts@denison emails!! Link here:  here

No comments: