Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

Class of 2020- Denison

 
How sweet is this- I was able to attend the degree event in VA- I love it Missy- thank you- and well done on the creative celebration for beautiful Haley! I'm going to miss you so much.  I've realized that each year I grieve as we say farewell- not goodbye to the families of our graduates. Sigh...we are proud and grateful to have shared their time on the hill and played a small role in the strength of the relationship.  5-20-20

Updated on 5-16-20!!  Congratulations and THANK YOU to those that sharing special pictures and celebrations- I LOVE IT.  I really miss you but love the energy and creative approach to 2020Dension!





  

 
Okay- that was a pretty amazing morning- well done Denison- I'm so very #denisonproud of my colleagues, our new alumni, their families and yes Steve Carrell and President Weinberg!  Wow!  Check it all out here (DU 2020)take the time to listen to some amazing advice and insights from all the speakers.  The music is outstanding as well.

GHS and beyond will get their own post, this one is for Denison's seniors. They have, we have their Conferral of Degree event tomorrow!!  I'll be watching and no doubt crying..maybe... tears and emotions are interesting these days. I'm crying as I type this.  I am sorry to be not seeing these folks in person. I just texted with a dear friend. She'll send me a picture of her in her cap and gown tomorrow- I'll post it here.  I've asked for some others and will continue to update in this post.

In the meantime please join me in thinking about our wonderful Class of 2020 Denisonians and their families.  Chin up- you're doing this pandemic thing with style and grace and as Adam says so very well- The Denison way! Life on Newark-Granville road is grateful for the relationships and Denison is such an important part.  And Class of 2020 families- you are such an important part of not only my life, but Denison, Granville, Licking County's...we miss you and are very proud of you!  I could go on and on- I've opened the flood gates of memories over the years- such a very very special class with incredible, generous, fun parents and families!!! #Ihavethebestjob!  I am so grateful for the class of 2020 families!  #denison2020  I look forward to watching the photos and posts on social media tomorrow.



Time to wish Sanaya all the best!
COVID-19 hug! Class of 2020
Lucky us to have our classmate's daughter as our international host daughter during her four years! Congratulations Sanaya- we're proud of you.




No comments: