Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

BRW, Parents Weekend, Homecoming.....Denison's BIG weekend...

Blog updates float around in my head- some make it to post and some continue to be only ideas. The treat of seeing these photos taken during Denison's BRW had to be shared. So much so that I didn't want to wait until my usual posting time- so I pause in the work day to share part of my work.



One of the things I personally love about these photos and the article- they showcase what I missed! There was no way to do it all that weekend. So many happenings, so many good folks to see and meet.  The Denison parents were here for their students- their kids- not me. I'm fortunate I do work with volunteers and donors that took time out to advance the college. A big component of why our life on Newark-Granville Road Granville is so rewarding is the opportunity to connect with Denisonians in town.

And today and this weekend is another occasion.  The Denison Trustees and Alumni Council are here and what an honor it is to spend time with them!  Another inspiration for today's blog post.   I want to share the good things happening where I work, at the college I love so well.

No comments: