Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2016

Brain on Blog....

All sorts of fun things to share, yes another catch-up blog....I'm behind and so many things will circle through my brain for the blog...here are a few:

Who waved at me? New addition to our lives on Newark-Granville Road- Orville, the blue ace that makes us feel like we're flying.  A 2006 Saab convertible- navy blue! Another oops buy on ebay but a happy one!  We had it transported from PA (pretty easy to do actually). One Stop Saab has given it some tlc and we found space in the garage.  I'm a big believer that there are no bad days when you drive a convertible. The kids know if I'm cranky- a drive in the convertible is just what I need.  It will be hard to say goodbye to Sebastian-the green '92 manual.

Time to make the reservation.....HATSOFF! on September 17th
http://www.attheworks.org/events/fundraising/hatsoff.aspx   This is the link I encourage you to act sooner than later- this event is already quite full due to amazing sponsorship- well done event chairs Alison and Matt Miller, as well as Works staff!!  It is a night not to miss.

New haircut...not that new anymore....but yes I went back to bangs, layers and I LOVE IT!  I am so lucky to have someone that cuts my hair that I completely trust.  I had reviewed pics of the last style and just was not feeling it anymore.  Felt like the hairline was receding and was a bit worried.  Beth assured me new growth was there, said convertible, can be hard on one's hairline.  Interesting what inspires a haircut, a change.  I really thought I was done with bangs- they felt too young and I had even said that to someone once. Never say never is proven again in my life on Newark-Granville Road!

How is it July 22nd?  My summer reporting has been limited I admit. I don't love broadcasting to the world we're not in residence at 1142....I assure you there will be adventures off of NG Road to share soon...summer on NG Road (#ngrsummer) is going quite well! The kids had a wonderful camp experience- Clare says it was the shortest term but the best yet. Peter can't wait to go back and has his time all mapped out....more on this later too..with pictures!


No comments: