Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

Summer Lovin- fruit and flowers in the sunshine!

Sharing the good news.....you can pick beautiful blueberries- http://wgfgranville.com  follow them on instagram to get the updates! I had a lovely talk with the owner and we may be picking well into August! oh my- woo hoo.....I was there right when they opened and just made it part of my day- exercise, fresh air and yum!


  Yesterday I went for a drive to find peaches....ended up wanting to support local local and went to http://branstoolorchards.com in Utica. What a delight- not only did I arrived home with delicious fresh-picked fruit but some other goodies- their farm store is sweet!  And u-pick coming soon- check out their website!  This picture shares the goodness of summer in my life on Newark-Granville Road- flowers from Old Truck Flower Farm!  bonus of my yoga class there this week..ahhhhh
Tonight you'll find this kind of happiness at the https://www.canalmarketdistrict.org and tomorrow at the Granville Farmer's Market- at GHS.
Take care everyone reading- find the things that make you happy and keep you healthy. I needed a drive this week and voila- peaches! I needed a bike ride earlier and voila- a smoothie (almost missed an important call- time snuck away from me).  And you know what else made me happy...a biscuit- Snapshots Kitchen and Coffee on Cherry Valley Road- oh my- hot out of the oven strawberry biscuits- wow - with a latte- now you know why I kept driving and was happy in my life on NG Road!



No comments: