Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Time to order PEO Nuts!

 And now for a commercial....Nuts for sale, delicious, salty, tasty, even sugary nuts for sale....you don't want to miss the chance to order your PEO Nuts! Your order helps fund important PEO scholarships for women!  Our local chapter sells nuts each year and the proceeds fund philanthropy and education.  

My life on Newark-Granville Road really is about these two things and family, friendship and faith- all aligning with my sisters. Want to know more about PEO: https://www.peointernational.org/about-peo  check out the international organization and let me know if I can answer questions.  And please let me know if you would like an order form for the PEO nut sale- hopefully you can read below to see our offerings!  I do need to place the order this Saturday 10/17/20!!

Thanks to all that have ordered in the past, placed their order this year, and buying from other PEOs! I enjoy ordering these items to have on hand for my family, to give as gifts and take-along when I need something fast to offer at a gathering.  They are always a hit and appreciated!



Oh- did I mention these are Krema Nut Co nuts- yummmm and snack mixes!

No comments: