Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Scenes from Camp Alleghany Delivery…..

Giving you a look into Clare's life at Ghany for the next 3 weeks! We had a great Girls Weekend in WVA! dropping her off. As soon as the tent mate she knew from last arrived, she was done with me! Life on Newark-Granville Road misses Clare but is deeply pleased she chooses this experience! I'm grateful my parents provided two years for me! Life is figure eights and we have a great deal of fun with the comings and goings from Greenbrier County! We were welcomed this year by the couple that hosted the first "get to know" party for me! Their daughter and I went to camp together and now their granddaughter and Clare attend camp together.  Altoona/State College friends' daughters are there too- what fun to connect in this surprising way. And we're making new friends too- Clare's tent mate Mom and I enjoyed making our way back across the river together. I've mailed two letters and and an email…life on Newark-Granville will be all the happier when the first postmark from Lewisburg arrives!




No comments: