Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

Granville and Denison Together

It was a beautiful day of Denison and Granville, Granville and Denison....the 5K run/walk supporting and honoring important good people who inspire and keep our life in perspective.  And we did it as a family- so proud of my kids and Joe! Then I did change my clothes and shower to take in The Tom Carroll Quartet with Bobby Floyd and Jim Rupp! WOW- ahhhh- music is so powerful. I was relaxed and happy and there because my Denison music friend saw me in the coffee shop and said- really don't miss this! I am so glad I didn't!  Then I was attended an Admissions Dinner- love my job and connecting with alums and parents here with their students looking at Denison. Bonus two alums from my era- love this!  The evening wrapped up hearing Caroline Spence '11 (DU) at Natalie's Coal Fire Pizza. I've been wanting to go and went with Denison and Granville friends. It was a very special  evening. Thanks Steve Crawford for all you've done and your connections.Thank you friends to engage and support and share this special day on Newark-Granville Road. All of the artists mentioned- if you can see them, youtube and enjoy their magic!

No comments: