Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blogging about a Blog entry- check out Donatos Granville!

https://lickingeats.com/letseat/10-restaurants/118-donato-s-for-family-dinner-in-granville

I hope you will visit the Licking Eats blog to read about our family's outing to Donato's Granville. The team there is doing a great job.  I made sure to send my two cents to corporate as well -lots to praise.  I don't know why but I am always willing to make a suggestion or two- love to share ideas and input.  I use to write to customer service centers all the time.  Being in a customer service field for my first employer may be part of it. I personally do value feedback and so that may be why I share it.  Golden rule?

Anyway- I hope you'll follow the Licking Eats efforts- great insights and a fun event coming up the last week of March.  Spring Break for the Leithausers is local so we're looking forward to the inspiration to get out!  Life on Newark-Granville Road enjoys a night or two out of the kitchen, Licking Eats shows us the way.

No comments: