Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

more blogs.....perspective and donuts....and some fun coming up!

Quick update today.  Thanks to friends for sharing so much through one blog.....it started with one poem that I'll share later that relates to my fall, but it relates to this poem as well.  Enjoy....


And here is the blog I submitted about the opening of Brick Alley Donuts- yummy stuff. How fun to be asked to cover the grand-opening!  By posting this now it takes me back to Saturday morning.  I settled in with a cup of tea, donuts and my lap top to write and reflect- it was a great day Saturday and started well.  https://lickingeats.com/letseat/10-restaurants/120-tasty-treats-celebrated-in-downtown-newark  

Lots of fun next week with Licking Eats- get your tickets to the tap take over and benefit concert on Saturday at Thirty One West! Plus check out all the great specials happening with tasty buns!

Life on Newark-Granville Road- always full in delicious ways!

No comments: