Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

life long learning in fun ways!

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/the-beer-blog

A fun blog to read!! You all know I enjoy beer, entrepreneurship, regional favorites, history, innovation....so this year's Cocktails by the Fire theme is making me very happy!!! I'll blog more about it as we get closer but I'm so excited about the support and involvement- it was a good day!! Please visit the Works webstie www.attheworks.org   to get more info on the Feb 2nd event!! But please know exciting news is being shared about the Granville Brewing Company on the Blog at the top of this page! I'm excited for these entrepreneurs and I'm excited for you all to get to enjoy this yummy product! Congratulations Jay and Ross!!! Thanks for the partnership.  I also have to thank Matesich for their help and support too, plus Robert and Jeannine, our other host couples...OK I'll stop!!

While I'm at it and talking about work @ The Works....also check out STEMfest- it isn't too late to get  a team together- middle school and high school- but you do need to register soon!  And Science Fair- all 3 of our kids are participating this year- check out this great opportunity presented by The Works big thanks to Sandra Doty and Rori!!

Life on Newark-Granville Road is indeed all about life long learning we hope to share these fun opportunities with you!!

2 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am not allowed to drink alcohol very much...but Ken and I are going to try to make this this year year. I am working on too many many...well I will stop myself...I am working every day to reach my goals. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

SSLeithauser said...

Thanks Mary Helen- we're going to have water stations this year so folks not drinking can easily hydrate!!! Fun non alcoholic drinks avaialble as well!!! Keep working- you're doing great!!