Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

the ALS Challenge at The Works!


I did it- I accepted the ALS challenge from my cousin Meg Schnebly Cain (I love the name Schnebly) and I chose to film the challenge at The Works!  www.attheworks.org I didn't just film it there to promote a place I care deeply about, but because it is linked to ALS!

I believe with all my heart that cures will be found to ALS, Cancer and other debilitating and tragic diseases- but only if we continue to support and encourage STEM education.  The Works is and has  been about STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) since inception and teaches STEM in a very special way- with ART and with the inspiration of rich History.  We have much to be proud of in Central Ohio and much to give and without a doubt much to be proud of in the future.

More about ways you can have fun and engage with The Works coming soon……Life on Newark-Granville Road had an icy shock today and I'm pleased to be supporting the effort to raise money and awareness for ALS!  http://www.alsa.org

No comments: