Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

the real deal...change of seasons....

So many little things to share, that are not little...
-the car that didn't stop for the bus? GEEZE- driving in Granville, anywhere- slow down, be aware.  It is bus stop time of day- you have to stop.  Black convertible porsche- shame on you.  I've certainly had my oops- didn't stop at the cross walk and feel terrible, oh that was a stop light, not a stop sign...this is real.  The kids struggle with the bus drivers- they have such important jobs and I love that she honks whenever that happens...and it happens too much!  Thank you bus drivers. Thank you drivers that stop and are aware.
-yay Saly for finding the rust marks on my skirt- I lay this one over the top of the hangers...there is a bad hanger in there....or maybe it is the old house closet bar...sigh....
-saw my 14 year old son naked today- eek- I admit I've been curious, I am his mother...I know he is growing up...that reality I wasn't quite ready for, that change....a whole topic I'm not going into- we're very comfortable in our home, the house lay out, two bathrooms are shared, but the transitions pull the kids into more modest, some what modest approaches, not today!
-Clare confirmed it is the last day of summer, we'll welcome fall- so she has on her Jack Rogers.  It inspired me to pull out a summery top and some white. And Sally asked if she could wear autumn dresses tomorrow. I'm with you Sally. Can there be a cold snap please- the Denison Red sweater would be great for Big Red Weekend....78-80s makes it hard to dress....transition times!  I was the kid on the first day of school, no AC wearing the wool kilt and no we didn't have a uniform...it was my new back to school outfit and I was wearing it no matter the weather!
-The day did start with a wonderful visit to the yoga mat at Breathe...ahhhhh the sunrise sky my favorite shades of blue and yellow...ahhhhhh good thing I got up- as you can see I needed it.  My balance poses were off- right could do nothing, left was good.....we're in that place of switching again- but aren't we always?  
Life on Newark-Granville Road- thanks for sharing any insights you have for these things I welcome. Feedback isn't always easy but it is valued and appreciated.

1 comment:

Monty Mehra said...

Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information and this can be useful some or maybe the other way. Keep updating your blog, anticipating to get more detailed contents

Ethnic Wear For Kids