Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2017

NG Road in Pictures- Derby returns, peonies- and WHY!

Quick blog update in pictures with the why....

Derby Party left behinds.  Only a few this year!!  Recognize these- notice the pot-holder as well.  The serving pieces on the pot-holder.  I can drop these off or put them in our green house and you can pick up on your own.  Thanks for bringing a yummy dish to share.
 I love peonies- love! A pet peeve is seeing the on the ground.  Our pink bush on NG Road has me clipping for vases when ever they are close to the ground.  If I could when driving in town, I'd stop and snip- it bothers me when these gorgeous blooms are on the ground.  Today I had to pluck this vibrant, deep pink one.  Life on NG Road today was about finding vases- I'm partial to the pink Works vase and the Green pitcher- that pink and green combo makes me smile.  Thanks for sharing they why!
 

No comments: