Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2020

All Saint Sunday- all the more meaningful this year.

 I have a beautiful basket that was filled with delicious, thoughtful items and delivered to me in Maryland when my father was dying.  I kept the basket and filled it with the cards and words that comforted me at that time.  This evening I poured a scotch, lit a favorite candle and visited the sentiments.  I listened to our FPC church service for All Saints Day as well and loved the visual of all our saints in the balcony Karen and found the hymns beautiful Marcy and Phillip. Prayers of gratitude to all our saints and yours. 

I made my grandmother's chili this weekend and labeled it- GaGa Chili.  I reached out to some folks missing their saints but don't have everyone's emails easily at hand.  So I put it out to the universe and one way is via the blog.  In my life on Newark-Granville Road I'm so grateful for the love and support I feel here and now and all the love in the past and that has made me who I am.  Amen.





No comments: