Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Home again, home again.....

Ahhhhh so good to be home....fantastic travel this month, seeing great people, doing Denison work and wrapping up with me time! A CASE conference/seminar- training, development, networking, reflection time and thanks to Facebook a reconnect and add an adventure time!  Miami was good to me for many reasons and I'm grateful for all that made it happen!

While traveling I always have these blog ideas....but when I sat down to update the blog tonight- nothing!  Nothing?  Okay the fingers get my brain going....I thought maybe there was a "rest of the story" behind the scenes photo to share....but that isn't coming to me. Hmmmmm

What to blog about?? how about whats for dinner?  Sally wanted pork chops - so I gave her a lesson. Peter made the homemade mac n cheese, we added fresh green beans.  Yesterday we made "yummy pasta"...I should say Sally did- she is into cooking.  Peter made the salad- great dinner. By the way "yummy pasta" is shrimp and scallops over linguine with simple olive oil wine sauce.  Clare dubbed it that when she was a preschooler and we asked her on a family walk- what do you want for your birthday dinner?  She said- "yummy pasta- you know the pasta with marshmallows."    And Sally is standing behind me with grammar coaching.

There is certainly more to share or reflect on....however it is time for book club and I can go on time, guilt free- baseball game was cancelled.  Life on Newark-Granville Road is in catch-up mode from travel- catching up on quality time with the kids, the piles, the emails, the friend interaction.....hope to see you on Saturday!!http://lifeonnewark-granvilleroad.blogspot.com/2016/04/142nd-run-for-rosesky-derby-time-party.html  Details here! Other blog post...

No comments: