Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2016

eating out, bringing it home...a blog to check-out....



http://www.lickingeats.com/letseat/10-restaurants/52-alfies-whole-food-my-healthy-craving-defined

New blog in the county- Licking Eats! So many great perspectives, finds, reports....I personally love the one on local butters!  Butter in coffee...who knew!  I saw the blogger of the butter post today at the indoor farmers market- we won't want to miss her synopsis of the trip!  And a bonus for me- I'm helping out from time to time with blog posts, reports on restaurants!  The link is to the article I did on Alphie's Wholesome Food- my go-to lunch place.  I have a whole bunch of ideas for posts to share..I'll keep you posted.  Please take a look and enjoy this new resource.  A resource I'm really enjoying and I think you will as well. Life on NG Road enjoys eating and loves Licking County so it all makes sense to engage with Licking eats!  http://lickingeats.com  scroll down for the blog part!

No comments: