Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

filled with Color!

Okay- new look to the Blog....inspired by a visit to this great Blog:  http://melanieknopke.com/get-hoopla-delivered-to-your-door/   Please take a look not only as it gives you the scoop on how to buy fantastic nail polish from Hoopla( polish is green, innovative, supports local-local to KC and a Denisonian), entrepreneur, friend) but because it really is a great blog too!  Who knows what style you'll bring to your life...for me it was changing the layout (not color too much) on the blog in my life on Newark-Granville Road!

The time is right - we'll see if I can get this polish for my toes for this weekend's Daffodil Party!  I posted the details on my events to join me for....where is that now on the blog- it use to be right...This event is a carry over from dear friends event in Columbus.  I'm so glad she leads the effort and a few of my pals help her execute it here.  It is simple- we gather at a great dive bar- last one and this one is at The Jacktown Pub- Rt 40 and 13 southwest corner. Great food- Peter loves the chili! They make a great bloody mary too - my afternoon choice.  We welcome spring with girlfriends first then have the guys/ families join us.  We'll bring the daffodils- bring your friends and join us.  And what color will you paint your toes??  I'm still thinking about my choice!! Orange, coral, pretty indigo....getting me ready for Africa!!


1 comment:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

awesome!!!!! mary Helen aka Art Lady!!!