Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

real life on Newark-Granville Road....

Okay- day 2 of daily blogging in March.....my inspiration from last night is to give you the real scoop about life here today:

-I've been hearing about "Duck Dynasty" since December and I was intrigued but kind of poo-pooed it.  Do know I love ducks- always have.  Well last night I came home from a late fun night at work exhausted.  All I could do was sit on the couch with feet up and sip scotch. I did rally and put Sally to bed and returned to the kitchen.  I ended up in front of the TV with pizza and beer and the remote.  Curiosity got the cat and I tuned into "Duck Dynasty"- I LOVED IT! I LAUGHED AND LAUGHTED- out loud pure real deep laughs.....thank you A and E and this real life family/business.  I look forward to exploring more and hearing your opinions dear reader!!http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/


-Science Fair- the house is a mess and I LOVE IT!  Hip Hip Hooray for Sandy Doty and family, Joe Leithauser, the Works, me, my kids- we're all into it!! Tomorrow is the big day- we're not ready yet and I hate the last minute approach but it is our lives and reality. I love that our Saturday night and Friday night will be all about the kids' learning- learning about things they care about. Clare's project is Balance Bands- friends in the study and Peter's is basketball backspin, arch.....There are other things I'd like to do- I hate to miss the Java and Jazz for the Mental Health Association- however this is where I need to be and it feels good!  Sally's project is on the brain but she won't be presenting tomorrow- somehting had to give....

-The Dog- picked up poop in the living room, he ate 3 waffles today, we had a great cuddle- he's been getting so much better, growing up, not quite all the time puppy- but he still is and we slept in and.....just giving you the real life scoop about my life on Newark-Granville Road.....

-Spring Sports kick off today for real...Peter is at his Baseball assessment now, Clare and Sally will do LAX Clinic at Denison!!

-We'll help Boy Scout food drive- a tradition we love- food is being collected today- bags in Granville were placed last week on front porches- if you are missed- bring food to Ross Granville Market- truck collecting until 4 pm!!!  Thanks to the LoRaso's for their leadership!!

That is it for now....all sorts more that I can save for future blog...yummy organic milk I'm enjoying today and using for future project...rye bread....local eggs.....the snow it is beautiful today Brett and we should live a life that pauses to take it in!! Hope not to blog about much more snow- it is March now!!...

Thanks for sharing the fun and realness of life on Newark-Granville Road today.

2 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

What is LAX training! I remember the Science fair days with a warm smile! Enjoy this moment! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

SSLeithauser said...

LAX- lacrosse- Clare and Sally are both playing this year. Drive by the bus stop and you'll see all 3 throwing the ball with their sticks (stix) Lots of X in LAX??