Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

keeps them growing.....


And isn't that what it is all about....this is our jobs as parents- grow them....look how my babies have grown! I took this top photo this year- 2013.....I took the other photo in 2008!  The 2008 is one of my favorite favorite photos..I should have it turned into a watercolor portrait...but the the older picture makes me just as happy.....I love how they are growing up.  I just emailed with an old friend that I loved my babies but I also love my grow-up kids. Embracing where we are, accepting it- and going beyond that loving it and using the energy to keep us moving forward...the best is yet to be......on Newark-Granville Road...they keep on growing up!

1 comment:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Blessings from you and Joe.... these children are growing up just great! I love being able to see them! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart