Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

running on......

5K on Saturday...crummy cold needs to go away....I've loaded the new run play list on the iphone....that wasn't easy?  But then Joe did it in a snap...sigh.....Kids helped me find "new songs- their songs" I like...I'm feeling old....but I'll take feeling this way because I like where I am- like that I can appreciate the music my kids presented in the "talent show" at the beach....I like that I have songs from the past that I love that they love.  I love having songs from movies we've all seen together that make me really happy- those are the songs that I will run to on Saturday. It will distract me and entertain me! That is my life right now and I embrace it and am grateful for it- sniff sniff, pause, ponder, hmmmm-hmmm-hmmmmm- hugs goodnight on Newark-Granville Road.

1 comment:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

You can do it GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! I feel as if I have been with you all! Peace, Mary Helen