Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

going down memory lane….

We started the Denison Class of 1990 Facebook Group this week and today is "TBT" throw back Thursday. So I went to the attic and found the scrapbook I made freshman year.  Woosh- back came the memories.  Some of them were there but vague- new ones came forth fast. Seeing the window open and the beautiful view from our East Hall room.  I see a glimpse of my first year living away from home, with all sorts of amazing friends that were acquaintance's at that time- decisions, close living quarters, and similar lives would unite us.  I was very lucky- but Denison brings/brought great poeple together back then and now.  More on this later - wonderful blog inspiration on Newark-Granville Road this morning. Pictures coming soon too!

No comments: