Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

celebrating 15 Years!

quick post tonight to share the fun of our anniversary.  15 years today Joe and I were married. I loved the day for so many reasons.  Someone posted on FB that we've certainly packed a lot in - 3 active kids, great trips, amazing family time, careers/job shifts and community joy- we're in a good place together and very very blessed.   Life on Newark-Granville Road is what it is thanks to these fifteen years! Here's to the next 15!  I did the math- 1/3 rd of my life with Mr. Leithauser- certainly the best I've had- the base with my Stoner family, the other 1/3rd growing supported by friends and colleagues and now these past 15- lucky lucky me!! Bronte said is well- "grow old with me, the best is yet to be" the love as the foundation makes this so. "we love because it's the only true adventure" Nikki Giovanni- another great quote that make me smile- what fantastic adventures Joe and I have had and god wiling will continue to await with Newark-Granville Road as home base.

No comments: