Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

defination of a good book….

Here is what I shared with book club friends in an email reminder about our upcoming discussion……I'm happy to have a really good book and a deadline to give me permission to read instead of putting away laundry…..I may be the one cheering for the snow day on Monday so I can finish the book.  I'm sorry I didn't start this one sooner as I think I'd like the characters and slow down to finish to keep the book in my life.  I knew it would be good when I told my sister in law what we were reading and she smiled big and shared her thoughts on the book.  I then returned the favor and gave her "The Snow Child" to read.  She was able to use her library ap and reserve it right there- how cool is that!  Anyway- looking forward to seeing you on Monday evening to discuss Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.


Life on Newark-Granville Road is always better with a good book!

Warmly- Susan

No comments: