Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

themes of the week found in the blogs…..

Two awesome blogs….the 1st one opens with an amazing quote and involves making mistakes- the theme of the week for me. I've had to say- I'm wrong quite a bit this week. I'm proud of the fact I've learned how to do this- it isn't easy, I don't like it- but it works.

The 2nd made me cry- teachers and coaches- those that spend so much time with our children- thank you for the extra care and attention you give them and the behind scenes love and care you provide.

When you combine these two theme- making mistakes, caring enough to say I was wrong, caring enough to say I'm sorry and talk about it openly- good good things happens, progress, learning and love shines.  This is my life on Newark-Granville Road and I love having others also blogging to help me.


http://howtheyshineforyou.blogspot.com/2014/03/mistakes.html?spref=fb

http://momastery.com/blog/2014/01/30/share-schools/

Here is the quote of the week I identified yesterday:

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams.  Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.  Pop John XXIII

No comments: