Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

Pool Pack List

It is the eve of the pool opening and I'm excited!  I'm collecting:
Book- check- book club's EVERYBODY MATTERS
Magazines- have two, will pick up another- might try reading some on my Ipad this year....
Catalogs- a few...friends bring more!
New Bathing Suit- not this year.....maybe later...probably need to.....
Sweat Pants, Jacket, Stadium Blanket- check
Towels- cute new ones from Meier sale...(sniff sniff)
Flip Flops (ones without the toe thing) check- last year picked up DARLING pair end of season....heard same brand is at Green Velvet!!
Board Game for kids...
Portable Ping Pong....
Basketball, Lax stix, tennis stuff.....
Shower stuff.....

How can it be a chilly Memorial Day weekend....oh well....I'm prepared to take a quick dip as I've been waiting a long time for this.....and I only get one real pool day this year- I'm not complaining as my alternate location is pretty nice...family/friend time at Apple Valley...can't say I'll swim in the lake this weekend or water ski....MCC's pool is my home away from home and I can't wait to make it a key part of my life on Newark-Granville Road!

No comments: