Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

appreciates readers!

Thank you for reading my blog.  I value the input I've received lately. It is nice to know you are out there.  I also enjoy knowing when our lives intersect- coffee in the morning while a child has breakfast, wrap up of the day...even from Dublin.  I appreciate the data Blogger provides and the feedback about the ways you connect- facebook the most popular.  I need to figure out more connections from other social media sites too....I truly am grateful that you are sharing my life on Newark-Granville Life.

I look forward to connecting with you in real life ways too- lots of fun events coming up this weekend!! The Columbus Art festival is another that is worth a shout-out- I won't be there but I am looking forward to baseball with Peter, Lax with Clare (Ohio Cup), some Bryn Du art and wine (and Matesich beer!) and The NG Symphony event on Saturday night!

Also Young Eagles has their free flights for 8 to 18 year olds on Saturday from 9 to 12...this year this ties to the Works efforts with aeronautics and STEMfest 2014....plus it is just cool! Clare and Peter have done it a few times...the big question...will Sally be airborne....I'll let you know.  Life on Newark-Granville Road has so much to offer but it is all the richer when you share it with me. Warmest wishes for a great end to your week and kick-off to your weekend!

No comments: