Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

walking in sunshine.....

another "walk" song is in my head...."It's a Sunshine Day" from a Brady Bunch episode..."I think I'll go for a walk outside now...the summer sun's callin my name (I hear ya now) I just can't stay inside all day, I gotta get out get me some of those, everbody's smiln, sunshine day, everybody's laughin, sunshine day, everybody seems so happy today, its a sunshine day"

"I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun knows me by name (he's callin me) I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out, I gotta get away, get away, geta away, into the sunshine day.

can't you dig the sunshine
Now its all but the same
can't you hear him callin your name?

Oh, I think I'll take a walk everyday now
the summer sun has shown the way
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those
everybody's smilin
sunshine day
everybody's laughin
sunshine day
everybody seems so happy today
its a sunshine day

can't you dig the sunshine
Now its sounded the same
can't you hear him callin your name?

I think I'll go for a walk outside now....."

And that is what I did today..I went for a walk on this gorgeous day. I held Joe's hand and soaked in the sunshine. I went for a drive and was happy- so very very happy.  It was a fall day a beautiful fall day in beautiful Ohio. Life on Newark-Granville Road is always good when I go outside.....

No comments: