Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

only 9:30 and happy happy happy!

So how did I get so happy by 9:30......
1. Beautiful Sunrise- soft pinks, grays, tangerines......
2. Exercise! with friend time- double happy happy!
3. Awesome breakfast- for the kids with Joe and take out from FPC's Holiday Harvest Fair- for me!!! The spinach egg casserole is divine! The coffee cake is a treat...miss making those.
4. Shopping with Clare at FPC's Holiday Harvest Fest!!  I wasn't going to go until later....but Clare said last night- let me know when you go.....my friend and I were remembering the past happy times there...so when I returned from walking the dog....Clare and I hopped in the car and popped in- so glad we did!  I love when she says..I love the food there!
5.Clare picked up an old compass- made me smile- she checked it against her i-phone compass....
6. I bought a new spooner! Life on Newark-Granville Road introduced me to spooners....a friend and neighbor uses one.....so I was on the look out for mine.  I found one a few years ago at above mentioned FPC Harvest Fest- didn't love the glass pattern but wanted it for function.  Yes I keep my spooner on my counter- you always need spoons- cereal, soup, scooping peanut butter, etc....just in time- always ready.....I bought a new spooner today!! Anyone need a spooner? If not I'll donate the old one back to the Grandma's Attic area of the holiday fair!
7. I bought all sorts of other little happy things....grapefruit spoons....for the spooner....fair trade chocolate for gifts, very cool craft bowls made out of recycled paper- go green, and some other misc things....All of this things are made or procured with love and support mission and the amazing effort of the women of our church.
8. I walked through our church and was greeted with love and care. The energy there is beautiful and I'm grateful a friend and daughter pointed me there.
9. Yesterday was an amazing day- amazing- wrapped up with beer and burger and sharing it with Joe.
10. Today is work day- house projects, Nutcracker project, and family movie night!
Yes Life on Newark-Granville Road is happy happy happy......

1 comment:

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!