Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Checking in from Holiday Time!

To the tune of "My Favorite Things" 

Crab Cakes and oysters at FHCC
Cocktails at 5 complete with brie
Sunday hikes into the mountains
these are a few of my favorite things!

Bowling and outlet shopping to pass the time
Visits to Mercersburg and hearing the chimes
Time to relax and just be together
these are a few of my favorite things!

Drinks at the Colonial and Nana cakes for breakfast
Cousins and sibling together at long last
Maggie and Bodie make it complete
These are a few of my favorite things!

When we say goodbye, 
Are far away
When I'm missing them all
I simply remember these times together 
And then I don't feel so bad….
Photo at Mercersburg Academy, M'burg PA 2013 This is where Joe and I were married in February 1999!

No comments: