Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

family dinner, full day at work and trip to Columbus!

Just because I LOVE to show my Columbus friends that Granville/ Licking County isn't that far…which means The Works isn't far or social time with us isn't far….I'll share my afternoon/ evening plans-activities tonight.

Kids were with sitter @ The Works today as it was open- hooray!  So appreciate my co-workers going the distance and being open to the public on Sundays and then these winter holidays (MLK and President's Day Monday)- so nice for families have a great place to visit!  I had a productive day. We needed to run a quick work errand at Easton.  We left the Works after 3:30- we stopped at home for dog walk, dinner adjustment (crock-pot turn down) and headed west.  We were back in Granville for Sally's basketball practice! Yes- hop, jump and skip to Columbus.  Dinner still works as CLARE- yes Clare- has the roast chicken in the crock pot!  Life on Newark-Granville road is in motion but comes together with family and learning at the center.

No comments: